Kryterion is a full-service test development and delivery company providing world-class secure testing solutions. Kryterion serves the association, technology and distance education markets.
CloudThat is proud to be a part of Kryterion Testing Network since August 2013. So far we have executed more than 3,200 tests.
Steps to be taken by the Test Taker for registering & giving Kryterion Assessments / Tests / Exams:
- You have to register at www.webassessor.com for your assessment / test / exam. Following are few direct links:
- https://webassessor.com/salesforce (for Sales Force tests)
- https://webassessor.com/servicenow (for Service Now tests)
- https://webassessor.com/informatica (for Informatica tests)
- https://webassessor.com/csme (for ITIL tests)
- https://webassessor.com/linkedin (for LinkedIn tests)
- https://webassessor.com/acams (for CAMSE tests)
- You can pay the Fee either by Credit Card or Debit Card
- You have to select the desired Kryterion Testing Center for e.g. CloudThat Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (in Bengaluru) for giving your test
- You have to select Time and Date available and also feasible for you to give the test
- Once you have registered for the test you will get a confirmation email with your Test Taker Authorization Code. You have to carry a print out of this email along with the Code. As a best practice, you should reach the testing centre 20 minutes prior to your actual test time
- You also have to bring 2 original identification proofs when you come for the test. One proof should be a Government issued Photo ID for e.g. Driving License / Pan Card / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / etc. and second can be a Non- Photo ID for e.g. Debit Card / Credit Card / Employee ID / Student ID / etc.
- There is a Cancellation and Reschedule policy. If you reschedule your test at-least 72 hours in advance, you will not lose any money of your fee. If you reschedule within 72 hour window, you will lose 75 USD. If you do not appear for your exam on the scheduled date & time, then you are not eligible for any refund
- When you come for the test, your belongings will be taken and kept inside a closet or a closed cabinet. You have to carry your two ID proofs and it should be with you at all times during the test. After you have finished your test and exit test is done, your belongings will be returned to you.
- The Test Results will be provided to you by your Test Sponsor for e.g. Sales Force in case of Sales Force Test.
CloudThat Technologies Kryterion Testing Center timings are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday – 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Sunday – 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Our Kryterion Testing Centre is located at #668 / B, 2nd Floor, 17th C Main, Opposite Koramangala Club, 6th Block Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095.
For more information you can call us on +91 9620357743.