Duration: 4 Days
Learn about the impact that Containers and Container Orchestrations have on how software is being designed, developed, packaged and delivered. This course aims to educate participants on the concept of container orchestration via Kubernetes. It is aimed at helping developers understand why we need a container orchestrator and then quickly learn about the various aspect of Kubernetes and how it helps in addressing the issues faced otherwise.
This course aims to help participants prepare for the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer examination by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). Hence the outline is derived out of the CKAD curriculum published by CNCF, and the entire course is based on Kubernetes clusters built on AWS....Read more
1. Overview of why we need Kubernetes and what Kubernetes is?
2. Overview of Kubernetes Architecture.
3. Understand Kubernetes Pods.
4. Understand Kubernetes Services.
5. Learn about State Persistence in Kubernetes.
6. Understand various types of Controllers and how to use them?
7. Create a Kubernetes cluster with version 1.20 of Kubernetes using kubeadm.
8. Understand Kubernetes Jobs and CronJobs.
9. Understand multi-container pods.
10. Understand Logging and Monitoring in Kubernetes.
11. Setting up Horizontal Pod AutoScaler for Kubernetes Deployments.
12. Understanding debugging and troubleshooting in Kubernetes.
13. Setting up Readiness and Liveness probs to self-heal application pods.
14. Understand ConfigMaps and Secrets and use them in Complex Deployments.
15. Understand how to apply SecurityContext in Pod and Container level.
16. Setting up Role Based Access Control in Kubernetes cluster.
17. Understand how to use user accounts and service accounts in RBAC.
18. Configure NetworkPolicies to control ingress and egress traffic to a Pod.
19. Overview of CKAD Examination.
Review Day 1
Resource Quotas and Namespaces
Kubernetes installation using Kubeadm tool
Role Based Access Control
Services & Networking
A Trainer will be Kubernetes Professional.
For latest batch dates, fees, location and general inquiries, contact our sales team at: +91 8880002200 or email at email@example.com