In this course, students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
As a Microsoft Azure security engineer, candidates often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security and may also secure hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
Candidates for this exam should have strong skills in scripting and automation, a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture, and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities, Microsoft Azure products and services, and other Microsoft products and services....Read more
Module 1: Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
Module 3: Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Module 4: Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
About The Trainer
Sangram has 14+ years of experience primarily in the Virtualization & Cloud Computing domain. He is a multi-cloud professional with around 8 years of experience in technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform etc. He is experienced in architecting, implementing, migrating and administering workloads such as payment solutions, web servers and telecommunications software on AWS & Azure. He also has experience in monitoring Cloud infrastructure using vendor provided tools as well as tools like Nagios.
He is actively involved in empowering himself with the latest Cloud technologies along with delivering training on the above Cloud technologies to individuals and corporates such as Cisco, Yahoo, Samsung R&D, TCS, Infosys, L&T, HCL.
He has also authored a book titled Hybrid Cloud Management with Red Hat CloudForms published by Packt.
He holds various certifications some of them being:
- New Role-Based Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Charter Member)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate & Professional
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect & Associate Cloud Engineer
- Mirantis Certified Administrator for OpenStack – Associate
- VMware Certified Associate Cloud / vSphere 6.5 Foundations
He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
For latest batch dates, fees, location, technical queries and general inquiries, contact our sales team at: +91 8880002200 or email at email@example.com