Gartner predicts that 4.4 Million Jobs will be created globally to support BigData. BigData is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth, availability and use of information; both structured and unstructured. It is imperative that organizations and IT leaders focus on the ever-increasing volume, variety and velocity of information that forms BigData.
Hadoop is the core platform for structuring BigData, and solves the problem of making it useful for Analytics. Our course will teach you all you need to learn about using Hadoop for BigData analysis and give you a clear understanding about processing BigData with Hadoop.
Why learn about Processing BigData with Hadoop?
- Businesses are now aware of the large volumes of data that they generate in their day to day transactions. They have also realized that this BigData can provide very valuable insights once analyzed
- The massive volume of BigData and its unstructured format make it difficult to analyze BigData. Hadoop brings the ability to cheaply process large amounts of data, regardless of structure.
- If you are an IT professional who wants to stay up to date with the current buzzword then this is the course for you.
- Knowledge about processing BigData with Hadoop will also prove to be a huge Resume builder for Students who will be trying for Placements soon.
- If you are a developer who is uncertain about how Hadoop works, this course will clear things up and save you lot of time and effort
- If you are business that is planning to shift to Hadoop, then this is the right course for your employees to get trained.
- Processing BigData with Hadoop will prove to be an answer to many questions at once.
- The session will be handled by very experienced trainers who not only have immense knowledge but are also loaded with valuable experience