Programming with Dynamo DB – Level 3 is for anyone who want to explore the world of NoSQL databases & dig deeper into DynamoDb which is a NoSQL database offering from Amazon Web Services.
It will help you understand fundamental concepts of DynamoDb Architecture, designing the database for specific use cases & performing database activities along with hands on exercises to strengthen the concepts.
DynamoDb is a key-pair type NoSQL database which is fully managed & highly scalable. It can give you desired read / write rate consistently regardless of the size of database.
Why learn about programming with DynamoDb?
- NoSQL is gaining lot of momentum in today’s world where data is growing at very fast rate. Dynamodb provides you a highly scalable system for your NoSQL needs.
- If you are already a DBA & want to expand your skillsets beyond traditional database technologies into cloud-based systems.
- If you are just a technology enthusiast who wants to know more about one of fastest the growing offering in the domain of cloud computing then this is the right course for you.
- If you are evaluating different database technologies to decide one for your application.
- If you are already using another NoSQL database but want to migrate to a solution that doesn’t involve pain of managing a database.
- This course will be handled by experienced trainers who not only have immense knowledge but also a lot of practical exposure to the subject being taught.