This is a two day hands-on programming course on Amazon Web Services (AWS), to dive- deep into designing and developing scalable web applications on AWS infrastructure using services like S3, SQS, SNS, SDB, IAM and Elastic Beanstalk. The hands-on labs for this course start with developing sample web application, deploying it on AWS, and building on it to use the services being covered in this course (Knowledge of Java programming language is required).
This course will also empower you to take the AWS Certified Developer exam.
Why get an AWS Certification?
- Click here to read Bhavesh’s blog article about need for certification
- The AWS Certification is designed for 3 major roles in Engineering Teams that deliver Cloud-based solutions -
- Solutions Architect
- SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified Developer Certification will help you achieve
- The Ability to design, develop and deploy projects on the AWS platform
- Recognition and Visibility for your skills
- Credibility with employers and peers
- You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified.
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.