Cloud QA Testing on AWS and Azure course is designed to understand the unique challenges and opportunities Cloud Computing brings to software testing and QA. This course is designed with the aim to empower you with hands-on experience to be able to test applications on Cloud platforms like AWS and Azure. This course is designed by Bhavesh Goswami, who is an ex-AWS dev team member and ex-Microsoft employee. He has trained over 1000 people on AWS and Azure. Course completion certification will be provided at the end of the training.
Why should I learn Cloud QA Testing with AWS and Azure?
- Currently there are 18 million Cloud Computing jobs in the world, a significant portion of it in Cloud QA testing, according to Wanted Analytics.
- This course will enable you to perform QA testing for Cloud based projects in your company or enable you to apply for Cloud QA based jobs.
- Cloud testing will be of great utility to companies who are developing their application on cloud or moving their existing applications to the cloud, IT professional who want to learn how to test applications on the Cloud and students who want to get an edge over competition when it comes to promotions and placements respectively.
- AWS and Azure provides Cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about performing QA testing of applications deployed on these services is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the Cloud.
- All instructors for this course are AWS certified Cloud consultants and have a vast amount of knowledge and experience in this field.