Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure created for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft Managed datacenters. It provides both platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service(IaaS) services and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Now Azure has come up with the new framework i.e. Azure Resource Manager. The course explores through Azure Resource Manager for IaaS, PaaS using PowerShell and the new portal. It introduces ARM and explains the architectural concepts. It features the key differences between the Azure Service Management and Azure Resource Manager framework functionalities for every service in Azure. You will also learn, various new services introduced in the Azure V2.
Why learn about Microsoft Azure?
- Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure will be of great utility to Companies who are trying to move to the cloud, IT professional who want to learn how to create and manage applications on the Cloud and Students who want to get an edge over competition when it comes to placement.
- Microsoft Azure provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. It also enables Faster deployment times and client adoption. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud
- This course will also give you an insight into processing Big Data with Hadoop.
- The course will be handled by experienced professionals who not only have immense knowledge but also an immense amount of practical experience in their field of work.
- If you are a start up this course can help you and your employees make a better decision while choosing a cloud computing platform and help you to deploy scalable applications on the same.