Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure created for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft Managed Data Centers. It provides both Platform as a Service(PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS). It supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
- This course is intended for participants who have experience in developing scalable applications and have a basic understanding and experience of working with the services offered in Azure.
- This course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform. It focuses on the architectural considerations and building a highly available solution in the cloud.
- This course is equivalent to Microsoft certification course 20532B: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- This course will give you a beginning to advanced insight on different services of Microsoft Azure like Storage, Virtual Machines, Web Apps, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks and how to access Azure services API call, build, configure & deploy applications for Azure through a hands-on instructor led delivery model
Microsoft Azure provides cloud computing services that enable businesses to build sophisticated, scalable and faster deployment of applications in Azure. Thus, knowledge about these services and learning how to develop, modify and migrate applications to Cloud is crucial for Businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.
This course aims to prepare candidates for the Microsoft Azure Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
Why take up this exam?
- The Exam 70-532 helps you achieve:
- The ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in developing and deploying applications in Microsoft Azure
- Recognition & Visibility for your skills
- Credibility among your peers & employers
- This exam counts as a credit towards the certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) & Microsoft Azure Developer Specialist
The course does not include an exam voucher and participants will need to purchase the same separately.