This course is an advanced course on Amazon Web Services (AWS) covering various service level features, advanced architecture principles and design patterns with hands on, lab exercises to build better understanding. This course assumes that the candidate is already familiar with AWS and has practical experience to work with different AWS services.
Another aim of the course is to help you prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level exam – and clear it. We will have sample tests at the end of the course to help you gain experience and practice.
Why get an AWS Professional Certification?
- Click here to read Bhavesh’s blog article about need for certification.
- There are very few people globally who have professional level certification. So this course provides you an opportunity to prepare for professional level certification exam and be part of that group.
- AWS Certification will help you achieve
- The Ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform.
- Recognition and Visibility for your skills.
- Credibility with employers and peers.
- You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified.
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.
Participants will need to purchase the certificate exam voucher separately if they want to get certified by AWS.