This is an advanced course on AWS covering various deployment management and developer services with hands on lab exercises. This course assumes the candidate is already familiar with AWS and has practical experience to work with different AWS services.
Another aim of the course is to help you prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level Exam.
Why get an AWS Professional Certification?
- There are very few people globally who have Professional Level Certification. So this course provides you an opportunity to prepare for Professional Level Certification Exam and be part of that group.
- AWS Certification will help you achieve
- The ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform.
- Recognition and visibility for your skills.
- Credibility with employers and peers.
- You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified.
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on Cloud is crucial for businesses and professionals who are or will be working on Cloud.
- Participants will need to purchase the certificate exam voucher separately if they want to get certified by AWS.
- To know more about the certification, Click here to read Himanshu Sachdeva’s blog. He is a Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect at CloudThat. In the blog, he explains how to prepare for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level Exam